Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I am a missionary!

Well everyone, it happened. Tonight I was set apart as a missionary!!! HOW cool is that? I still can’t believe it happened. Going to the Stake Center, I was pretty nervous. Excited of course! But nervous! I said a personal prayer before I left asking Heavenly Father for comfort and for confirmation that this was right and that everything would be ok! Right as they laid their hands on my head, I felt SO much peace, it was absolutely incredible. Everything said in the prayer helped me with exactly what I was feeling and gave me SO much comfort. There is no doubt in my mind that my Stake President was inspired by Heavenly Father to say those words to me. I already love that I’m a missionary and I haven’t even gotten on the plane yet!! The love I have for this Gospel is indescribable. I haven’t been set apart for that long, but I can already feel the Spirit of the Lord blessing me and keeping me calm! I am so excited to start my journey as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know it’s going to be hard at times, but SO worth it! This is His church. Well, I love you all!!! I’m off to the DR!!

 President Hyatt

My Family

 Uncle Michael and Aunt Ally

 Aunt Vyla

My Forever Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment